This website jds-scholarship.org (the "Site") is provided by the Japan International Cooperation Center ("JICE"). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Copyright of the materials including text, images, design and other data on the Site is owned by JICE, or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by JICE. You may only download or copy the materials for the purpose of applying to JDS Project implemented by JICE and/or for personal, non-commercial use. For any other use or purpose, no material on the Site may be reproduced without the express permission of JICE.
Although JICE makes every effort to ensure that all information on the Site is correct, JICE makes no guarantee of, and is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the Site. Moreover, JICE shall not have any responsibility for any damages arising out of use of the Site. Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from so-called computer viruses, however, it is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading its contents. JICE accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
The information on the Site is subject to change by JICE without prior notice.
Any link within the Site to third party websites are not checked by JICE and JICE bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through this website, you do so at your own risk.
The Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE) ensures the appropriate handling of personal information. JICE kindly request you to read the following carefully and give your consent to the provision of your personal information.
Personal information collected by the "Password request form" of the Site or other services by JICE shall be only used within the scope of the prescribed purposes. The said information shall be handled in strict compliance with JICE's "Policy for Personal Information Protection.
JICE collects name, E-mail address and other user personal information through the inquiry form of the Site or other services. Personal information collected by JICE shall be used to the extent necessary for operation and related activities of the JDS Project implemented by JICE. Personal information collected by JICE will not be used for purposes other than above, and is to be deleted properly at the end of the JDS Project implemented by JICE and its related activities.
Personal information collected through the Site will not be provided to or used by third parties without the user's express consent or unless in fulfillment of the requirements of the relevant Japanese law.
The disclosure of personal information to JICE is left to the sole discretion of the individual. However, it may not be possible to pass suitable judgment in relation to responding inquiries without access to certain personal information.
You have the right to be informed of the usage of your personal information as per this communication and to request the access to, changes, additions and/or deletion of items of personal information held by JICE and the discontinued use and/or removal of your personal information. Please contact the following department in charge of personal information policy if you wish to have access to your personal information held by JICE.
JICE earnestly endeavor to securely manage and handle personal information, and takes necessary security measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access, leakage, loss and falsification of the collected personal information.
(1) This Facebook Page is focused on an informational purpose only, so basically JICE will not respond to any comments or messages posted on the Facebook Page.
(2) We reserve the right to exercise our editorial control over the Page, and we might hide, in part or in full, delete or decline comments which are unrelated to the original topics or deemed to fall under any of the following conditions without notifying the users.
(3) We also reserve the right to ban users who post comments listed above.
(1) Intellectual property rights over the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, and text, etc., posted on the Page belong to JICE or those with valid rights.
(2) When citing, transmitting or otherwise using content from the Page, the source must be clearly attributed.
(1) Although JICE endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its social media information and the security of social media operations, no guarantee is made as to the accuracy of content, including the possibility that information has been altered by a third party. JICE does not accept responsibility for any damages occurring through the use of the Page.
(2) Among the information distributed through the Page is some content, links and other information presented by third parties that is beyond JICE's responsibility. Whether direct or indirect, JICE accepts no responsibility for any damages occurring as a result of use of this content.
(3) The information posted on the Page does not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of JICE. JICE does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information.
(4) The information that appears on the Page is as of the time of posting, and therefore subject to change.
We may at any time, without notice, revise this policy and other information contained in this Page.
This Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. The parties hereby consent to and confer exclusive jurisdiction upon Tokyo District Court over any disputes arising out of or relating to the Page.